Friday, January 22, 2010

WICT= WHAT I COOKED TODAY

This is actually what I cooked yesterday, but after cooking 'til 3pm, shopping for today at Whole Foods in Cool Springs, meeting with a possible new employee, sitting in traffic on 65N, driving in torrential rain,drinking a glass of homemade wine, making and eating Thai Noodles, I was pooped.
My client from yesterday is wonderful.  They live in a beautiful home that falls about one brick short of a castle.  The kitchen is amazing and a dream to work in!  The lady of the house even reads my blog and likes it!  She suggested I give a brief description of some of the recipes so others that I cook for may request certain foods.  What a great idea, Kathy S.  (<:
1.TERIYAKI PORK>this has a simple homemade sauce they all love(I use low sodium products for this family)
2.WHITE CHICKEN CHILI>white beans, chicken, green chiles, cumin....
3.CURRIED CHICKEN VEG. SOUP>lots of chicken, caul., carrots, red pot,cilantro
4.HEALTHY, HEARTY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP>w.w. noodles, chicken,pureed carrots and celery for the kiddos
5.BEEF STEW>No tomatoes for allergy issues, red wine, peas, carrots, celery
6.ROSEMARY CHICKEN W/WILD RICE> LOTS OF CHICKEN ORGANIC RICE BLEND, WILD RICE(wh/ is actually a grass), PURE FRUIT ORANGE MARMALADE, DIJON MUSTARD
7.PARMESAN POTATOES>THIS ONE IS A SECRET FOR THIS IS KATHY'S NEW FAVORITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment