Monday, January 4, 2010

WICT= WHAT I COOKED TODAY

A new year and I really have to make some changes.  #1 is to decrease my wine consumption.  I love the stuff, but it shows on my waistline.  UGH!
I have my regular Mon. client, but she requested Chicken Noodles Soup.  Seems hubby is really sick.  Hmmmmm?  could it be his regular consumption of McDonald's and take out pizza.  Oh, maybe Captain D's is the culprit.  Anyhoo!  If he would stick to what i make for them, I bet his immune system could have fought off this bug he has!
Secondly, I have friend w/ a sinus infection.  He eats a mostly natural diet, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and just make him some old fashioned soup to inhale!
1.CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP>ALL ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
2.BEEF STROGANOFF
3.ORGANIC BROWN RICE W/ KIDNEY BEANS, PEAS, CARROTS, ONIONS, GARLIC, CELERY, TUMERIC AND VEG. BROTH(ANOTHER REQUEST)
4.GREEN BEANS ALMANDINE

No comments:

Post a Comment