Monday, April 12, 2010

WICT= WHAT I COOKED TODAY

Today's client has been with me for 3 years this month.  She's having trouble getting her hubby to eat the sides, so I went and bought 3 compartment lidded, micro containers.  That way the sides will heat with the entree.  Problem solved.  He'll take these to work most days, so he can lay off the fast food during the day.  We ARE what we EAT!
PS:  He likes southern food and also is pretty picky.  I do my best by lightening up the recipes:

1.TURKEY MEATLOAF
2.HONEY MUSTARD PORK TENDERLOIN
3.PEAS AND MUSHROOMS
4.ROASTED RED POTATOES
5.CREAMED CORN
6.FRIED APPLES

Also, yesterday I got an email from them requesting I make a huge pot of Veg. Beef Soup for company that is arriving today.  Their wish is mt command!  (<:

No comments:

Post a Comment