Monday, November 29, 2010

WICT= WHAT I COOKED TODAY

Getting used to the commercial kitchen.  The owner is holding a # of events this month so we have to work around her schedule. Groceries for 4 clients on Sat.  Sun. started cooking for said clients(8hrs).  today Karen helped me and we got all of it done. One person delivered, one in walk-in cooler and other 2 in walk-in freezer.
1.BBQ BEEF W/ CORN BREAD CRUST
2.CHICKEN POT PIE
3.JAMBALAYA
4.CREAMED SPINACH CASSEROLE W/ BACON
5.MEXICAN POT ROAST
6.BEER BRAISED BRISKET
7.FRENCHED GARLIC GREEN BEANS
8.GRISSINI BREADSTIX
9.BROC./CHEESE SOUP/
10.OVEN FRIED TILAPIA
11. SPAGHETTI CARBONARA
12.TURKEY LASAGNA
13.BEEF LASAGNA
14.SESAME CILANTRO CHICKEN BREASTS
15.COZY SHEPHERD'S PIE
16.TOSSED SALAD W/ HOMEMADE RANCH DRSG.
17.BARBIE SALAD
There's more, but I my tired mind won't let me remember the rest.  )<:

1 comment:

  1. I can smell the food now Marirae...if you need help delivering...count me in....That's what I do now for a living...run errands for Senior citizens....think of me....

    Thanks...Mel's Cabin

    ReplyDelete