Sunday, December 27, 2009

WICT= WHAT I COOKED TODAY

Today I am embarking on a Quail recipe.  I haven't cooked quail before and actually can't remember ever eating it.  We just got a vacuum container system so I am trying to "quick marinate" the birds with it.  Looked easy on the instructional DVD.  I'll let you know.
The other dish has a boring title...Ravioli Casserole.  I am testing it for New Year's Day.  We are having a themed party.  It's "FOODS THAT BRING YOU LUCK".  Hey, I don't know of any one that doesn't need luck and prosperity in the coming year.  Circular foods are coin shaped, thus helping to bring good fortune in the new year.  The rav's are mini rounds.  I'll blog in the near future about these recipes and the others I will serve on our New Year's Day Luck Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment