Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WICT= WHAT I COOKED TODAY

So, today I am making crabcakes for my friend Janna who owns the UPS store in Hendersonville, TN.  She will serve them to Rachael, "the twins" and her hubby for Christmas Eve dinner.  I've named them "VonKessel Krabby Patties, Secret Formula".  I downloaded a pic from the internet of the Sponge Bob version and colored it in(we no longer have a color printer).   I'll attach to the top of the package to entice the kids into trying them.
Also, I am making Chicken Tetrazzini to be given to a needy family in Gallatin.  We had donated the casserole to a silent auction event called the St. Nick Ball at the Bluegrass Country Club.  The winning bidder then donated it back to Aid for the World for the needy family.  the purchaser was my dear friend Shelia Woodall, Sr. Arbonne consultant for Arbonne International!

No comments:

Post a Comment