Thursday, November 5, 2009

WICT= WHAT I COOKED TODAY

Today, I cooked for a really nice family in Brentwood!  I always try to make their food healthier, because the Mom and girls don't eat veggies. The request what they want rather than me making up a menu proposal for them. Hopefully, they won't read this blog!  (<:
1.SPAGHETTI W/ MEAT SAUCE(I ADDED BUTTERNUT SQAUSH TO THE SAUCE)(WHEAT PASTA)
2.FETTUCINE ALFREDO( MADE W/ ALL LOWFAT INGREDIENTS AND SKIM MILK)
3.CHICKEN, ARTICHOKE AND ROASTED PEPPER PENNE(LOW SODIUM AND W.W. PASTA)
4.MEXICAN LASAGNA(GR. TURK. FOR THE BURGER AND PART SKIM RICOTTA)
5.PAN ROASTED PRIME RIB(CAN'T FIX THIS )<:)
6. CHEESE STICKS(FRIED IN OMEGA OIL W/ LITE CHEESE)
These cheese sticks are so yummy.  They hardly absorb any oil as they cook and turn out brown and crispy.  Dipped in marinara, they are the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment