Monday, December 20, 2010

WICT= WHAT I COOKED TODAY and yesterday

Yest. I cooked for my oldest client.  He is 92 yrs. young.  These are his personal requests(<::
1.OVEN FRIED CATFISH W/ TARTAR SAUCE
2.OKRA AND TOMATOES
3.SALMON CROQUETTES
4.TWICE BAKED POTATOES
5.MEATLOAF
6.GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
Today:
this new client has many ailments including severe digestive problems.  I'm trying to cut back on her gluten and dairy intake to see if this helps her.  I tried to cook her requests and follow a specialized battle plan, too.  This took some time and patience to figure out.:
1.OVEN ROASTED BEEF W/ CARROTS
2.CHICKEN TETRAZZINI
3.CHICKEN AND SPINACH QUICHE
4.PIZZA
5.OVEN FRIED TILAPIA

Also, did some appetizers:
1.HOISIN COCKTAIL MEATBALLS
2.SHRIMP AND CHEDDAR GRIT TARTS
3.ASIAN SAUSAGE WONTON STARS
4.BISCUIT CUPS

No comments:

Post a Comment